Thursday, September 15, 2011

Process Journal #4

I chose AOI 1: Approaches to learning because with approaches to learning, I am provided with the tools to enable myself to take responsibility my own learning. I learn best through reflection - learning through mistakes i've made from past experiences. 

Reflection is a process which enables me to achieve a better understanding of myself, my skills and knowledge. The objective is to identify what I learnt in order to construct new or different approaches to my future practice, or to recognize and validate effective practice to utilize in the future. Learning comes from many different incidents and experiences that we have in life. We can learn much about ourselves, friends, teachers, family members, as well as our abilities and skills, if we consciously take the time to reflect on our learning.

Every mistake a lesson well learnt. I appreciate my mistake for they are precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. I have no regrets!

-

because the AOI 1: Approaches to learning should not be part of the Personal project anymore, i'm changing my AOI to 3: community and services. This is something new to me and the reason why I choose community and services is because I want to help others. I love to try new things and my plan is to raise funds for a charity foundation called CHCSA with the music i'm recording. They offer services to the youth, elderly, children, people with special needs, family, terminally ill patients, rehabilitation, hearing impaired and people with multiple sclerosis.

For more information, you can visit their website here

No comments:

Post a Comment