Thursday, September 15, 2011

Process Journal #2

The definition of a timetable:

a list of table of events arranged according to the time when they take place; Schedule 


To me, time management is extremely important. 

1) It helps me prioritize 

As a student, there is many things we need to manage and tackle, with a time table, I can see what i should do first. What are those that are important and time sensitive. That way, I can set out to do those first.

2) Keeps me on track

With my goals stated and time allocated, the likelihood of me staying within the boundaries I have given myself is higher. 

3) Helps to discipline myself

Time management is a huge part of managing myself. If I cannot manage time and won't manage my limited resources, how do I plan to achieve my goals? I find that learning to mange time helps to discipline myself. 

4) More quality work

Knowing what to work on, when and how much time I have to finish the work makes me more focused. That focus on the work ensures that I get more quality work out : ) 


Sources:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/timetable

No comments:

Post a Comment